Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2012 5:47:40 AM EDT
Thinking about buying a LD OTAL but wanted to ask if anyone here has ant input on using a laser for real world applications.  Let me start by saying the need for the laser in my case is for SWAT and patrol duties. I have owned several handgun type lasers which saw little use. I lkied having them but when it came down to it I just found myself on the sights and the laaser wasn't really a bonus. Now having to use goggles and gas masks while training causes me the shooter to have less than a perfect cheek weld and or sight picture. So I would like to hear from guys with some trigger time while wearing and using this type of equipment. I was also debating on which color laser to buy green/red.

k9g
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 12:27:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top