Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2012 11:33:22 AM EDT
Ok, I have the standard 125 lumen bulb for my M962 as back up to my 260 lumen Malkoff M10 lamp.  I was going to buy the Surefire IR filter for the 962 and use it as a IR source but I dont really  know how well it performs. Does anyone know how this setup stands against something like the Surefire M1.    Also is there a red glow at the filter that is visible to the eye?
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to know if there is a filter to block the faint red glow of the M1
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, you would definetly know,  appreciate it.   I love the M1, I just never saw the incad through the IR filter on the 962 with 125 lumens.  Thanks for the info..  I might do a quick switch and go run it in the back forty.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top