Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2011 9:42:14 PM EDT
Has anyone used the Streamlight TLR1-IR light? Just wanted some first hand opinions of them, throw, range, etc.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 4:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag.  I love my TLR-1 and this looks like a very handy item.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an older one which I am very happy with.  Here it is on my CCW / nightstand G-19.  (I do not carry with the light, I keep a Surefire in my pocket).
I also, got a new one yesterday that is even more awesome.  The new is even brighter, it has a hot center and a very broad surrounding nebulus.  
I will probably swap the new one for the old one for night stand duty and leave the old in my range for my "game" G-17.

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#3]
To answer you question about the TLR1-IR, it is an excelent IR weapon light.  You will get better performance than on of those Russian torch illuminators or the Surefire M620V and it is less expensive than either of them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Apologies, I missed the (V)IR
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep I went ahead and got one a few days ago and it seems to be a really good IR light, very happy with it so far....thanks all
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top