Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 3:27:54 PM EDT
I have a hard time keeping the pressure pad for my Surefire Scout mounted on my KAC forearm.  I'm not a big fan of the vertical grips and would like a stable way to mount the pad on my forearm.  I have it on a department issued LMT 10.5" Guardian that sees alot of use and the sticky velcro doesn't hold up for me.  Any advice would be much appreciated.

I also would like an offset light mount for the scout.

thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:36:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, both of those are exactly what I need.  Does the offset mount come with the 2 screws needed to attach the scout light?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Jason, do you think the offset mount will raise the light up enough to where I can still mount the SR07 switch on the same side or should I put the light and offset on one side and the switch on the other.  It is on a 7" forearm.  If there isn't enough room to put it all on one side I need to order the switch with a longer cable.
'
Also, will if affect the light to have the head so close to the muzzle on the 10.5" if I move the offset mount to the front of the forearm?

your thoughts?
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top