Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2010 6:02:30 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a mount that would work for the nitecore extreme?

http://www.cpfreviews.com/NiteCore-DI-Extreme/IMG_1447_NiteCore-DI-Extreme_Size.jpg

The problem is that even when you fully take it apart you can not get any 1 piece mounts into the .8" body tube because of the 2 larger rings on each end. Does anyone know of any mounts that would fit the .8" center or would it just be better to get a 1" mount and place it on the front end of the light? Would a vltor .8" mount be able to flex over the 1" rings to get to the center?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.opticsplanet.net/surefire-mount-m78.html

do you guys think this surefire mount might work?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:32:47 AM EDT
[#2]
The Nightcore Extreme's head is compatible with SureFire E-series bodies, so one way is to put it on an E1E body and use the Vltor mount that fits this size.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:03:01 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the help do you or anybody else know of any place that sells surefire e series bodys? If not I may either go with a gear sector offset mount with a rubber tube around the body or the sf mount. If it ends up costing too much I may just go with a streamlight TLR-3 which I can use on my handguns AND my rifles.

Any suggestions appreciated
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:24:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone? It might just be better to get a tlr1 or tlr3 but does anyone know if these have alot of throw? Or are these best suited for indoor use?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Never mind, I just bought a used surefire X300
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top