Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2010 6:29:31 PM EDT
Did or does Surfire make a Green Laser that is mounted to a picitinny rail via the ARMS mounting system?  This is not a replacement head but a dedicated unit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to go with no. The only lasers Surefire makes now are the X400, L72, and L75.
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Surefire does not offer a green laser at this time.
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I was fortunate to get to try a prototype green laser from SureFire quite a few years ago. They weren't happy wuth the durability of how one had to create green laser light compared to the more direct nature of red laser technology. Although their focus hasn't been on lasers for recent years I don't believe that significant leaps in green laser tech have been made so SureFire have kept with red and IR.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok.  Thanks.  I did not think Surefire made any production Green lasers.  I appreciate the help.  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/26/2010 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#5]
These are getting good reviews.

http://www.viridiangreenlaser.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=48

I'm considering an XL5 w/light.
Link Posted: 6/27/2010 6:35:03 PM EDT
[#6]
here is a green laser module that is sold as 30mw and it is Bright!green laser it is easy to see the beam in any light except bright sun and the dot is bright in bright sun.
if there is any dust or high humidity it looks like a light saber (but longer).
I am going to put it into a minimag light for a body and have it if I go to Afghanistan, it will reach out there far for a target designator.
the people who bought these have set matches on fire and popped balloons with it.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top