Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/29/2009 11:30:58 AM EDT
Does surefire make a pressure switch tailcap replacement that will fit the E2D??

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah go on surefires web site and look up a switch for a scout light, they are the same body and thread size.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure that they make one specificaly for the E2 but I'm pretty sure a Scout light pressure switch would fit. I have an extra if you are interested. Sent you an IM.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:43:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I looked it up for you.

click here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The UExx is for the E-Series such as the E2e, E2D, L4 etc.

Note that the E2D is the incandescent version.
The E2DL is the LED version. It's important to include the "L" rather than "LED" separately so as to avoid confusion.

Also be aware that the E2DL utilises a dual output User Interface whereby the user clicks the flashlight off and on again to toggle between the low and high output modes.
Momentary switching using the remote tape pressure switch will also toggle between the two modes. Also, the influence of weapons recoil can be enough to break the circuit and toggle the output change (although some have found carefully stretching the spring contact can help avoid this).

Still, the E2DL bezel is dual output and not ideally suited to use on a weapon. SureFire offers the KX2C bezel for the same high output and beam - it's a single mode light - high output and is the bezel used by the M600C ScoutLight.

Al
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:04:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm not sure that they make one specificaly for the E2 but I'm pretty sure a Scout light pressure switch would fit. I have an extra if you are interested. Sent you an IM.

i sent you an im ref to your extra switch for the scout trooper.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top