Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 10:38:49 AM EDT
I have seen all the stuff on Ebay, but what could someone reocmmend for a decent quality (i.e. will hold zero and is a little bit bumproof, also rpefer a pressure pad switch) red laser for mounting on an AR or other .223 rifle.  This would be for use with some inexpensive NVGs.

Thanks,

Dawg
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering the same.  Would like a laser for shooting coyote's.  Figure when the bullets start flying the yotes won't care if the laser is visible or not.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]
lasermax unimax red, cant go wrong with it!! Nice and compact, works well, has a strobe function if you want it. you can also get a pressure switch for it.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:59:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
lasermax unimax red, cant go wrong with it!! Nice and compact, works well, has a strobe function if you want it. you can also get a pressure switch for it.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_72294e510d1f4b12ba2ae6296791a7aa.jpg

Excellent!  Where did you purchase yours from?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I got mine from a guy i know who used to have it on a p220, but then decided he didn't need it. You can find them online, just search for Lasermax Uni Max Red and it will turn something up

or just go Here
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top