Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:52:03 PM EDT
I'm really happy with my T1 and have thought about ordering a TK10, but I really want a tapeswitch.  Google came up with nothing.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't believe there are any since its NOT a weapon light.  

Its a light I wouldn't mind carrying, but not something I'm going to strap to my AR and expect it to last that long, thats not what its designed for.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Don't believe there are any since its NOT a weapon light.  

Its a light I wouldn't mind carrying, but not something I'm going to strap to my AR and expect it to last that long, thats not what its designed for.

This is just for a range toy, but I've been really impressed with the T1 on my Bushie.  Here's some vid's I found while researching it before purchasing of guys torturing theirs.  I'm sure these are just pallor tricks and don't mean much, but still impressive to watch a somebody cook a steak right next to their flashlight

Fenix frozen in ice

Fenix T1 on BBQ pit

21,000 pounds to crush the Fenix

I wouldn't trust my life to it, but I've got about 2 maybe 3k rounds thru my AR since mounting it.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Good to here.  I really wanted to throw one on one of my rifles but the general idea was that it wasn't tested to handle the recoil.  Might have to rethink that now.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top