Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/20/2007 7:44:56 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone knew who makes the best cr123 batteries at a reasonable price, and where i could get them
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
surefire batts are pretty darn good.  I am a cheap bastard and end up getting mine from batterystation.com or amondotech.com

Also check with Bright flashlights.

You can also check out this thread at candlepowerforums.com to learn more than you ever wanted to know about 123a's
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 1:27:49 AM EDT
[#2]
If you sign up for a Candle Power Forums ID and then go to Battery Station's member page you can get them for $1 each.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey,
This is Clint. Go to ebay and type in cr123a rechargable batteries. Make sure you get the 3.0v. I bought a set last year with the charger and 2 batteries for about 12.00. That is the same price as a pair from WALLYWORLD.  I've recharged em a couple times and they work great in my G&P flashlight. You can even get extra batteries for about 3.50 including shipping. I always have an extra set in my pistol grip just in case a zombie pops out
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:08:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I buy them from Botach.  (I know, I know) I order them online, and within minutes, I'll get an email with the UPS tracking number.  Never fails.    They even upgrade if they are out of the $1 batteries.

Big ticket items?  Well, that's a different proposition.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 for Brightflashlights I have four lights that run on CR123's and he has the best prices I could find. Not to mention his service is excellent. I live in Florida and always have my order the next day after placing it.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top