Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/31/2006 5:53:23 AM EDT
Is there a mount for my flashlight that mounts directly to the lug? I Don't want a rail that attaches to the lug, i want the flashlight to be directly mounted. I want it to be low profile. thanks!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I think TDI and ITI makes a bayo lug mount thats pretty slim that attaches to the lug.  Then you can attach your G2 w/ 1" scope ring to it.  Its low profile and works great.  I know, I have several and use one on my duty AR.  I use a G2 w/ Z32 bezel, pentagon switch and 1 inch scope ring.  I got all from Calvin, Brightflashlights.  There is one other mount out there that is slimmer and it has a sling hole as well but I cant think of the name.

Edit:  Found the link.

http://www.grsc.com/adapters.php
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:39:34 AM EDT
[#2]
thank you! i ordered one up
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top