Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/27/2006 4:44:08 PM EDT
+100 to Calvin at Brightflashlights.net!  He is one of the nicest and most professional dealers I have had the pleasure to do business with!  I have bought an OTAL and a Surefire X200B from him in the past couple months.  His prices are great and his service is top notch!  He will be the only one I buy lights and lasers from in the future.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2006 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#1]
i agree. he's been very helpful & knowledgable in the dealings i've had with him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2006 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll second that!!!!  He is extremely helpful along with very knowledgeable about the business plus he always has the best price with great service.

thanks Calvin, your the man!
Link Posted: 6/7/2006 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Just bought some Lumpy Plates and always buy my Surefire gear from him. A#1 guy to deal with!
Link Posted: 6/8/2006 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I buy all my surfire / light products from Calvin. He is very knowledgeable about the products he sells and his prices and service cant be beat.
Link Posted: 6/8/2006 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Another +1 for Calvin.

I IM'd my order to him yesterday.  Sent payment last night, about 11PM, and got shipping confirmation at 8 this morning.

Any faster and he would be a mindreader!  
Link Posted: 6/9/2006 5:45:12 AM EDT
[#6]
He's the MSTN of SF lights and accessories
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 12:28:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Hats off to Clavin During Hurricane Katrina He supplied half of my Police drpartment with lights and batteries. Calvin went above and beyond on helping my guys out and supplying us with top notch mights at a terrific price     Thanks again Calvin
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top