Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/20/2006 12:32:07 PM EDT
I bought a cheap airsoft greenlaser. The unit has crappy adjustments and what not. But I do like how bright it is. Who makes a quality green laser sight suitable for use on a AR15 style of weapon.
Pat
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think anyone does. If you find one, let the rest of us know.  LDI and SureFire dont and those are the ONLY visible lasers I would ever purchase.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I dont think anyone does. If you find one, let the rest of us know.  LDI and SureFire dont and those are the ONLY visible lasers I would ever purchase.

Well.............

Try the aimshot one from Cabela's. Sure it is not as good as the surefire ones, course one from surefire (if they made it) would probably cost $2500 or more. Paying for absolute quality is awesome, up to a point.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:29:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I went with an AimSHOT LS8200 12mw green laser. It does what it says it'll do. It holds zero and I'm happy with it.

The only thing I didn't care for was the Allen wrench sight ajustments. Even so, I'd buy another.

BTW. I mounted mine on an AR pistol. What a hoot!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw a whole buch of them on EBay this past week. Many of them are from Hong Kong. They have some knock offs of Surefire and others. The prices varied from $50-$200. They look OK but who knows. I am actually thinking of trying one myself.

Here is a link Green Lasers with Mounts on EBay

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top