Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 11:39:41 PM EDT
Hey you guys,

I'm looking into purchasing a high quality green laser sight for my AR-15.  Any suggestions BESIDES the BEAMSHOT GreenBeam2000? It's just not aesthetically pleasing. Willing to spend up to $1,000.

Sorry to bring this old topic up again.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]
the aimshot and beamshot products seem to be the only real options.  if going that route, consider the aimshot 12mw LS8200 model.  i think the other aimshot model, and the beamshot greenbeam2000 are just 5mw.  all of the junk on ebay, like the surefire knockoffs, is junk and won't survive recoil or maintain zero.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:45:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey you guys,

I'm looking into purchasing a high quality green laser sight for my AR-15.  Any suggestions BESIDES the BEAMSHOT GreenBeam2000? It's just not aesthetically pleasing. Willing to spend up to $1,000.

Sorry to bring this old topic up again.

Thanks!

I would classify NEITHER of these companies as "high quality." Save your money till a more reputable company like SF or LDI releases one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:52:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I recently bought an AimSHOT LS8200. It's the only laser I've used so I really don't have anything to compare it to, but I can tell you that it's bright (real bright, 100yds/bright sunlight, no problem), holds zero and a real hoot on my Bushy Model 97S pistol. Certainly worth a close look IMHO.      
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:07:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.wickedlasers.com

they dont make or sell anything that can be adjusted for wind/elevation.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd make a custom mount to accommodate something that can cut through flesh!!!

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top