Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/11/2006 6:41:31 PM EDT
I just ordered one for the hell of it. It is an optically focused led.  www.brightguy.com/detail.php?Sku=EMIT3WB
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#2]
That is a great light.

I have some T2s on order. They are like 5 hours of 40 lumens.

It also has beautiful construction quality -- second to none. And a really even beam.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one - love it. Really quality in design and build. Still not quite as bright as a quality 6 volt incandescent light, but you gotta love the two hours of  regulated, NON DIMMING runtime, followed by about 20 hours of reduced brightness.

Batteries that seem FLAT DEAD in an incandescent will still burn bright in  the T3. For a long time.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#4]
iNova lights seem to be extremely well built, but I'm with swj0001 in that LED lights are just not as "bright" downrange as incandescent/Xenon flashlights. I tried a few LED lights and have gone back to Xenon for my uses. Just can't warm up to the weaker, bluish light that the LED's throw downrange. A lot of my co-workers and others in LE around here have come to the same conclusion. LED is great for emergency lights because they are really intense if you're looking into them... but they're just not as good at projecting light downrange where it's needed with a flashllight or weaponlight, IMO...
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top