Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 3:43:52 PM EDT
Where is the best (read cheapest) place to buy Surefire weaponlights? I need a M910A-RD, the Surefire vertical grip weaponlight with red LED navigation lights. Thanks!  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#2]
i ordered direct from surefire and waited almost a year for a milenium w/ QD base.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reply, fellas.

Calvin,

I purchased an M500A-RD for my CAR-15 from you about a year ago and you gave me a great deal on it!  

Let me know if you can come up with anything for me. I just picked up an H&K USC carbine and it's crying for a weaponlight!  

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#5]
UPDATE: The M910A-RD came in from Brightflashlights.com today and I quickly got it mounted on the H&K.

Another pleasant transaction, Calvin! Thanks again for all your help, partner!  

Here's a pic of the HK USC-M3 conversion with the weaponlight mounted. I'm waiting on the return of my Form 1 so I can install the 8" UMP submachine gun barrel on it.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
UPDATE: The M910A-RD came in from Brightflashlights.com today and I quickly got it mounted on the H&K.

Another pleasant transaction, Calvin! Thanks again for all your help, partner!  

Here's a pic of the HK USC-M3 conversion with the weaponlight mounted. I'm waiting on the return of my Form 1 so I can install the 8" UMP submachine gun barrel on it.  

userweb.intergrafix.net/sps3936/HKUSC-M3a.jpg
userweb.intergrafix.net/sps3936/HKUSC-M3b.jpg

Looks very nice!!! Calvin is the only choice for flashlights as well as other parts.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I found one for you on Ebay:

HERE

350.00 reserve not met.  

The Millennium M910A Vertical Foregrip WeaponLight attaches to Picatinny rail interface-equipped weapons via a built-in dual thumbscrew mount. Each unit is equipped with five separate switches: (1) two pressure-sensitive momentary activation pads to control the main battle light -- one on each side of the grip for ambidextrous operation (2) a constant-on switch (3) a system disable switch to lock the light in the OFF position for covert operations or to eliminate accidental light activation during storage, and (4) a third, smaller momentary switch to control two low-output LEDs that are useful whenever there is a need for a very small amount of light (stealth navigation, nighttime breaching operations, etc.) FEATURES * Batteries - Three SureFire lithium SF123 3.0 Volt with 10-year shelf life * Lamp Assembly/Runtime - SureFire MN10 xenon/halogen gas-filled lamp assembly with 125 lumens output for 60 minutes, or 225 lumens for 20 minutes with included MN11 ultra-high output lamp assembly * Construction - Nitrolon® (non-conductive, impact-resistant, aramid glass-filled polymer) housing, Pyrex® lens window, shock-isolated aluminum bezel with hard-anodized finish * Switching - Pressure sensitive momentary activation pads, constant-on rotary switch, system disable rotary switch * Secondary LED navigation lights available in four variants: WH (white), RD (red), BL (blue), IR (infrared) * Flawless white beam, always in focus * Bright enough to temporarily blind an opponent

Taken out only to make sure it's in perfect condition.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:18:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, you're 9 days late, but thanks anyway! Looks like a great deal for someone though!  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Calvin @ brightflashlights is the only way to go. Best prices and service by far
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top