Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/1/2006 2:57:31 PM EDT
...how do I take the pressure switch cord off?  

I have searched high and low on the site and nothing.  I want to mount it to my duty rifle and am thinking, for the moment I just want to use the on/off switch and not add a VFG or rail covers for the switch for now. I just didn't want to get into pulling and such and mess it up.  

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...how do I take the pressure switch cord off?  

I have searched high and low on the site and nothing.  I want to mount it to my duty rifle and am thinking, for the moment I just want to use the on/off switch and not add a VFG or rail covers for the switch for now. I just didn't want to get into pulling and such and mess it up.  

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

PUll (is hard).

C4

Are you serious???  Just pull the cord out with force?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
ok thanks.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys, I did actually get it.  Just seemed like that was weird to take it off that way, but now that it is off, I see how it works.  I knew you guys knew what you were talking about, but...but...it's my brand spankin' new Surefire and don't wanna break it.

Thanks again!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top