Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/27/2006 2:32:31 PM EDT
I couldn't find very much information about this specific laser so I thought I would ask. I'm looking for an expensive (not cheap) laser to mount on a 9mm SBR. I would like it to be visible in broad daylight out to 25 to 50 yards. I've looked at the OTAL and it's a nice unit with a hi speed look but it's also a little salty for a device that willnot be used in a professional environment.

Anyone have any experience with the Beamshot 5000? Are there other devices in that price range I should consider?

Any help or advise will be appreciated.

Bomber
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I couldn't find very much information about this specific laser so I thought I would ask. I'm looking for an expensive (not cheap) laser to mount on a 9mm SBR. I would like it to be visible in broad daylight out to 25 to 50 yards. I've looked at the OTAL and it's a nice unit with a hi speed look but it's also a little salty for a device that willnot be used in a professional environment.

Anyone have any experience with the Beamshot 5000? Are there other devices in that price range I should consider?

Any help or advise will be appreciated.

Bomber

I don't trust Beamshot lasers all that much. The best cheap and reliable laser I have found is the LDI LAS/TAC.

C4

www.GRTactical.com

www.gandrtactical.com/images/archive/LD%20LAS%20TAC%20wtih%20tape%20switch%20and%20LD%20mount.jpg

What range in broad daylight do you think it has? Can you IM me a proces with pressure switch?

Thanks,

Harlan
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:56:59 AM EDT
[#4]
You might want to take a look at the AimSHOT 8100 (5mw)/8200 (12mw) green lasers.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top