Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/25/2006 4:53:56 PM EDT
how are they anygood? I want both a laser and tac light on my ar and this seems like a good combo. Any thoughts/opinions would be great
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#1]
NOT made for rifle accuracy. They are excelent on pistols.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#2]
is there a combo like this that is good for a rifle?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]
The Streamlight TLR2 is a light/laser combo with an 80 lumen LED output.  New for 2006.  Might be worth a look.

Paladin
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Insight Tech makes a nice laser/light combo.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Insight Tech makes a nice laser/light combo.

Phoebus, are you from Phoebus,VA?

And +1 for the TLR-2.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Insight M6X light/laser combo with the rail grabber interface.  I thnk the key is getting the proper set up for a rifle.  You need the unit with the rail grabber grabber interface and the long gun back plate with pressure switch.  The new unit is 125 lumens and the laser can be zeroed in now and the unit is waterproof to 66'.  I think Streamlight has the same light/laser combo also.  I originally purchased this unit with the springloaded latch bar mount but noticed some play when it was mounted on my AR so I swapped it out for the rail grabber model.  The rail grabber interface locks to the rails nice and solid.  I also have the long gun back plate for it that allows the use of the included pressure switch.  The pressure switch is nice but a little longer and does not fit in the Tango Down VFG cavity.  Tango Down is designing a new VFG for the military for the Insight pressure switch and I have been told this will be available to the public after the military gets a hold of them.  
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top