Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 1:23:23 PM EDT
I was at Sams Club today and I remembered people posting about the 80lumen $20 lights they are selling.  I picked one up and I am pretty impressed with it especially for the price.  It seems to be pretty well made but that is just my intial impression.  

to the people who have a Cyclops light, how well has it held up?    It is definetly worth $10 a piece even if  it's not as good as I think it may be.  

I'm not expecting it to be as good as my Surefire lights or to take the place of them but so far I am pleased with them and just want to get the thoughts of thoose who have one/two
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't anyone have one of these or at leat know what I am talking about.  I went on to the Cyclops website (cyclopssolutions.com) and was very suprised to see what just one of these lights sell for $89.99.  Sams has the exact same light but without the pocket clip ans it's 2 lights for $20.  The light so far are extremely impressive and seem to be built very well.  They are CNC aluminum with an anodized finish, 80 lumens and a similar reflector cup to surefires.  The light is a good bit thinner than a G2 but built strong.  It's even suposed to be shock proof.  They have that lip/ring to protect the batteries from slaming into the bulb.  

I ended up buy 2 more today because it seems like a very good light but mainly becasuse it's 2 quality lights for $20 and the Cyclops website list it as $89.99 for one.

check it out here
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]
DT
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#3]
3T, sorry guys something is either wrong with my computer or with the site
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]
My friend just picked a set up too.  I'm also curious as to the quality of the lights and how they hold up to heavy use.  
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top