Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/21/2006 7:18:08 AM EDT
I notice that the m900 has pressure pads on each side of the grip, so how would someone mount a laser with a pressure pad. Can you remove a pad or is there a common solution to this?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#1]
The M900 comes with metal switch covers that are applied over the switch using double-sided tape.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
When I had my OTAL and M900A mounted on the same weapon, I placed a piece of bike tube (It actually looked good) on the handle with the pressure switch for the OTAL underneath the tube and to the rear of the handle. It worked very well.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:48:06 AM EDT
[#3]
thats wot i did, but i had the switch located on the pistol grip instead.  And with a bike inner tube holding onto it.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/harrymp5/SANY0044.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/harrymp5/e8edaafb.jpg
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:09:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice Harry, yours looks as heavy as mine

On the left side of the M900 you can see the metal cover mo4040's talking about.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#6]
great info guys, gives me a few options to do so. thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've seen one guy mount the tape switch to the rear of the grip. Seemed to work ok for him.

I did that with my laser and the problem that I ran into was that I wasn't able to operate the laser and the LED's at the same time. So I moved the pressure pad to the front of the grip and I can now use my thumb to operate the LED's and my forefinger to operate the laser. Also if need be I can hit the light on as well when needed.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top