Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/28/2005 11:41:20 AM EDT
I found these at target for $16.95. Anyone have any firsthand comments? They seem good enough and the price is better than $270.

I will say they are pretty bright. Roughly 92 lumens. I think it would be a great light if you could adjust the output to a lower setting though.

I still like though.

Maxfire LX Review
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Yea, look for the thread entitled Wally World Wonderlight... in this forum
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow. And I did a search for Maxfire LX and nothing came up.

I'm gonna read all of the post now since I'm about a year late on this one...

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 3, one I keep in my coat pocket and the other 2 are in both of my cars. The batteries don't last long. They are very bright and are tools used  for self defense.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
SureFire P60 bulbs fit without modification if you have any laying around... make a little smoother beam.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]
The batteries in my Brinkman Maxfire last nearly twice as long as the same batterie in my G2's. I don't know why ...
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top