Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 10:37:14 PM EDT
attachable to the bayonett lug with a pressure pad?   quality and wont make me go bankrupt?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:58:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of anyone who makes a light that attatches to the lug but there are mounts that will hold a flashlight that connects to the bayo lug
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#2]
link?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
First is a GSRC mount from Laser Devices but it will require removing your sling loop and won't work with an M4 side sling adapter.

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/315352/lights1037.jpg

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/315352/lights1038.jpg

BF Why won't the GSRC mount work with an M4 side sling adapter? Is it because of the built in ring on the mount? If so, that's nothing a dremel couldn't solve

ETA - What is that screw in the middle of it for? Is the mount made of steel or aluminum? I'm not sure I like the bolt\nut used to hold it on the the sling mounting hole. Any reason I couldn't just use a normal sling rivet to hold it on?

Thanks BF
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
First is a GSRC mount from Laser Devices but it will require removing your sling loop and won't work with an M4 side sling adapter.

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/315352/lights1037.jpg

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/315352/lights1038.jpg

BF Why won't the GSRC mount work with an M4 side sling adaptor? Is it because of the built in ring on the mount? If so, that's nothing a dremel couldn't solve

It won't clear the bottom of the side sling mount is where the main problem is at.  I'm sure you can take the Dremel and do some modification to both the mount and the side sling adapter but I'll leave that decision up to you.

You already replied before I finished editing my question above!

How close is it? Are we talking about a light shave or some serious milling?

From above - What is that screw in the middle of it for? Is the mount made of steel or aluminum? I'm not sure I like the bolt\nut used to hold it on the the sling mounting hole. Any reason I couldn't just use a normal sling rivet to hold it on?

Thanks BF
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top