Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/23/2005 2:00:09 PM EDT
I had a problem with my X3 tailcap.  It would stick or not work properly.  It was the momentary button btw.  

I just got back from camping, so I now truly value a properly working light.  Anyways, I've had this problem for a while, but I finally called Pentagon up.  Was told, this was a problem with some earlier models.  So if you're having this problem, they know about it.  Just call them up and they will help you.

I manage to get the new click on/off button for my unit.  

Anyways, review of the light from my camping experience.  

EXCELLENT light compared to my surefire.  Less money and just as bright.  Even though my surefire is my weapon mount light.  

The X3 outgunned all the flashlights on the camping trip, except for the 1,000,000 candle light flashlight I had on hand.  Hands down beat the D-cell flashlights we had.  Not to mention, much smaller and lighter.

Normally, this flashlight is kept in my truck, but now, looks like I'm going to need another one for my backpack.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
They're awesome lights.  Got an X3 Xenon and the X2-HA LED.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top