Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 8:12:46 AM EDT
Anyone have one of these?  It's a Insight M3 clone.  

www.popguns.com/ledwave/default.htm
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not about to buy it.  I was just wondering about it.

Relax!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]
100 years ago when peolpe did stupid things, they died, today people call 911.  TOYS BELONG ON TOYS.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone tried it?

Oh, probably not, it's a toy afterall.  And we should all just continue to assume so without actually testing it.  Or we should test it and despite proving itself durable and reliable, still call it a toy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeh, I handled on at a local gun shop because I am running an M3X and wanted to see if it was as good as my Streamlight.  The rocker switch broke in my hands!!!  I just turned it on and off a few times and it broke.  Good thing I am friends with the store owner and he didn't make me pay for it.  I don't always buy top end equipment but this thing is a piece of CRAP.

JMHO,
MadDog
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top