Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2005 9:05:20 PM EDT
I have Brinkmann Maxfire LX light I bought from walmart for 20bucks I use a low profile 1inch scope mount and it tightins and looks good with the light total cost is 25bucks for a nice looking flash light that looks good on the gun with a fairly nice beam for what the light cost. I have seen it compared to a surefirs g2      http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/brinkmann_maxfirelx.htm
I also disagree with the pic they show of the beam. I dont have any lines are artifacts in my beam and the beam is almost perfectly round but with the way the tip with the little nouches.

Now I never shot my ar with the light on it I have a .50 beuwolf so I dont know if it will hold up. Anyone got one of these lights on ther ar?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:09:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top