Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 5:27:23 PM EDT
I just ordered my 6920 and currently have 2 surefire 6P's in my posession.  I am looking for mount/switch combo that will consist of a metal mount and a tape-style pressure switch that will fit into the slot of a Tango down front fore-grip.  Any recommendations?  Pics would be an added bonus.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I definately like the DD mount, do you have a list of prices available?
I still have to purchase the Tango Down fore grip, rear grip, switch and mount.  How much is the no-name switch and the top of the line switch? Also, what type of weapon light would you recommend then? I prefer SF.  I don't intend on using it to "stun" anyone into submission, just provide some area lighting when clearing a vehicle/room.  This rifle will be a shooter and a patrol rife as soon as I get out of the academy.

What is the difference between the 6P and the weaponlight you recommend.  Are they made of stronger materials, weather resistant...

Thanks, Jerry

PS, I don't mind spending the extra $ so that's not my primary motivation.  One of the 6P's I own has seen plenty of duty with me while I've been in the military and I'm still on the original bulb, so I thought they were pretty solid lights.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Disregard, I just found the link to you web-site.

Thanks for the info, Jerry

I guess I need to work on the power of observation....
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

First off your 6P is NOT a weaponlight. With that in mind, I would get a Z32 shock isolated bezel. I stock no name tape switches that work well with the 6P (and are cheap) and also the XM06 (push button and tape switch all in one). For mounts, you can use the Daniel Defense, Viking Tactics, VLTOR Classic Series mount or even just a 1" scope ring.

C4

The XM06 is for the 6P series lights?

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#7]
SWEET!

I will be contacting you on payday.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top