Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2005 10:51:30 AM EDT
I try to support vendors that support this board but sometimes it's difficult to figure out everyones product lines. I'm looking for a Pentagon X2 or X3 (X3 is the frount runner for now) HA is my first choice. Any vendors that have sales running now or ones that have added spiffs such as free extra batteries, bulbs, lens, etc.?

Thanks for any help on this!

FFF
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#3]
When I saw the title I was going to say, contact Calvin at Brightlights, or Grant.  They are both SUPER guys and great to do business with, but..........I guess they already answered for themselves.  Buy from either with CONFIDENCE!!!  Great vendors here.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When I saw the title I was going to say, contact Calvin at Brightlights, or Grant.  They are both SUPER guys and great to do business with, but..........I guess they already answered for themselves.  Buy from either with CONFIDENCE!!!  Great vendors here.

+1!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't mean to be an ass, but did you try a search of the EE?  That is a simple search, even for a non-Team member.  Type in "Pentagon" in the search field, select the EE as the search option and the last 30 days.  11 posts will come up from 7 vendors.  I don't see Brightflashlights listed, but he also does them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't mean to be an ass, but did you try a search of the EE?  That is a simple search, even for a non-Team member.  Type in "Pentagon" in the search field, select the EE as the search option and the last 30 days.  11 posts will come up from 7 vendors.  I don't see Brightflashlights listed, but he also does them.

Yup, sure did, and that is exactly why I posted this thread. I knew from digging around that others carried Pentagon products.

As for BrightFlashlights and C4, they are two of the dealers that I feel comfortable with.  

Thanks guys!

FFF
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Sorry, I am a newbie.  What does EE mean?  Side note: I like my PentagonLight X2 and L2 very much.  Also, happy with my Aimpoint.  I'm an old fashion guy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Sorry, I am a newbie.  What does EE mean?  Side note: I like my PentagonLight X2 and L2 very much.  Also, happy with my Aimpoint.  I'm an old fashion guy.

EE = Equipment Exchange.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top