Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2005 12:48:59 PM EDT
There have been times when I have had to cover suspects at gunpoint at night for extended periods of time while we got the situation figured out.  I would love to be able to use my Stinger in a mount on my rifle and save my M3 batteries.

My desire is for the mount to remain on a rail on the rifle, and for me to pull the flashlight off my duty belt and slide it into the ring and be held in place by a throw lever or something similar.  

I don't need to be able to quickly turn the light off and on with my thumb because any situation that required speed would be handled by the M3.  This is more for area illumination after the immediate threat is gone.

I called GG&G about this over a year ago and they said they were coming out with one but it looks like they changed their mind.

Does anyone else makes a light mount like this?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
not a throw lever but for the stinger regardless.....goto the bottom of the page, they have the shotgun version at the top and the AR version at the bottom.

CountyComm

Mark
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a really slick unit there.  Thanks for the link.

I'll email them  and ask them how it attaches to an AR.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I got an email back about the L-44 light mount.  It only works with factory handguards.  

Bummer.

I'll keep looking.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:41:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Did they indicate how much the thing costs, or how it mounts?
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top