Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2005 3:51:34 PM EDT
I just paid for an AN/PAQ-4C by Insight Technology and was wondering what the value is.

Its fully functional with some cosmetic wear and the eleveation knob is missing the outer part but works.

How much do these go for these days?

Also I was wondering if I need a mount in order to put it on a Knight's RAS foregrip or does it screw in the top rail which is tapped.

If I still need a mount to put it on the KAC RAS where can I get one?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]
About $20, but I'll give you $40.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Please
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe you need a mount (rail grabber mount). I am thinking the price might be $650-$900for a used fair to good condition one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Trauma, search Yahoo, an/paq-4c first result gives army technical manual on use, including mounting.  Last complete unit on E-bay went for $800-buy it now.  

BTW, you won't believe how much stuff you can find in the archives here, well worth the price of a bronze membership.  

Eagerly awaiting the mr2, Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey Trauma, search Yahoo, an/paq-4c first result gives army technical manual on use, including mounting.  Last complete unit on E-bay went for $800-buy it now.  

BTW, you won't believe how much stuff you can find in the archives here, well worth the price of a bronze membership.  

Eagerly awaiting the mr2, Thanks.

MR2 is sent
I EM you the tracking #
If you didnt get it EM me and I'll resend it

I have been wanting to join just never got around to it
I guess its time
its the least I could do for a great web site
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#6]
This is like "Weapons RoadShow"

- Missing/damage to elevation knob.
- Minor cosmetic scuffs.
- No mount, bag, manual, tapeswitch or diffuser?

Assuming it's a newer model (with the almond-shaped mounting knob) and all the markings are intact:

I'm guessing it should be valued at around $500 - $600.
(only because the missing items are very hard to come by)

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This is like "Weapons RoadShow"

- Missing/damage to elevation knob.
- Minor cosmetic scuffs.
- No mount, bag, manual, tapeswitch or diffuser?

Assuming it's a newer model (with the almond-shaped mounting knob) and all the markings are intact:

I'm guessing it should be valued at around $500 - $600.
(only because the missing items are very hard to come by)

comes with tape switch and I still got it for a good price from what you and eveyone else is saying
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top