Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2005 12:00:04 PM EDT
I recently acquired a Pelican M6 Lithium flashlight.  It seems brighter than my SureFire G2s, but the beam is not as even or circular.  Still, it seems like a really nice light and it seems to be built like a tank.

Does anyone else use one?  Is it stout enough for mounting on a rifle or shotgun?

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't speak for the recoil of a shotgun but on a AR's they have proven to be fine with many of the guys I work with.  By the way the Pelican M6 tailcap with the remote switch screws on to the rear of the G2.  The Pelican tailcap is about 15 bucks...I bought a few of the Pelican M6's when they first came out and were only $25 each.  
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top