Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 7:28:57 PM EDT
First, has anyone heard of "Digilights"?

Second, As I look at mounting options, I think a 6 o'clock mounting is what I want, but not finding many options.  Any suggestioins?
Regards,
C1

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Not I.

Second, As I look at mounting options, I think a 6 o'clock mounting is what I want, but not finding many options.  Any suggestioins?
Regards,
C1

Like this?

6P & 950 mounted in Fobus FAS mounts, Fobus M44 handguards (lower only)

(950 mounted on weapon):
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:46:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Digilights

www.digilightusa.com/

They have sponsored a couple of gun matches.............real good people.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 9v Digilight which is sold under Cabela's name.Comes with a clicker switch.IIRC the bulb is made in the USA and the rest in made in China.Basically a copy of a 9P. Not a bad flashight for $29.99.(not weapon mountable)
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:04:35 PM EDT
[#4]
fight4yourrights,
Thanks for the response, I've seen the Fobus mounts but heard they don't hold the lights very well.  What kind of luck have you had with yours?

As to Digilights, I first saw them in Dillon's Blue Press.  From what I can tell, the ones advertised there are weapons mountable.  Pricing seemed decent, but admittadly I have my eye on a Pentagon right now.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Digilights are poorly made.  Based on the website, I thought they are good lights, but the samples we got are so poor that I would not recommend them for depending your life on them in the dark.  They are chinese made, but I don't have anything against that.  They are just not good lights.  h=85%

Quoted:

Regards,
C1

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top