Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/11/2005 11:34:13 AM EDT
I have a new bushmaster CAR rifile and so far I have added an Aimpoint, a surefire 900A light and  I intend on adding an OTAL laser when I can.  but first I am going to put a new CAR stock on it and would like some advice on which stock to get. I am leaning toward the LMT as it has a place to carry extra batteries and with a light, laser, and and an aimpoint all using batteries I like the storage area in the LMT.  However I have been told that the Magpul has no storage space but is a better stock.  I live in the mountians in western N.C.  and have not seen eather of them. I am adding things to my rifile with no experance on my part, so it is kind of hard to decide. I would like some advice from someone with experance.
                             Perk
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget to check out the EE too. Nice pics with descriptions and prices.

Cheers
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top