How many of you are using them?

Who has the best deal on them?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:48:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I carry the LAS/TAC's (and use one on one of my rifles) so if you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Laser Devices Inc. Light systems & Laser systems

email sent
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I also have one and although I have not shot with it yet it is definetly nice! For the money you cant go wrong. Calvin, I got a new name but its the same ole me!!! formerly spooky11 here
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#4]
5,000 rounds on mine with zero defects. It is also more compact than many alternatives with the same amount of laser transmission.

Tack
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
5,000 rounds on mine with zero defects. It is also more compact than many alternatives with the same amount of laser transmission.

Tack

I can't tell the difference between the dot from the OTAL and the dot from the LAS/TAC. Major price difference though. I like the OTAL's look better, more military but for someone just wanting a high quality laser, the LAS/TAC is perfect.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#6]
LAS/TAC on my skunk carbine:

Overall I've had excellent luck with it. For a long time I had this one mounted on my Benelli M3 12ga shotgun-it held up perfectly and kept it's zero.. Being mounted on an AR must feel like a vacation
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#7]
What sling mount is on the rifle pictured? thanks
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What sling mount is on the rifle pictured? thanks

That's a sidearmor mount. It can be found here LINK
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top