Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/18/2005 3:48:16 PM EDT
Is the Night Ops Gladius in stock anywhere yet and does anyone have a personal review of the light?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I only wish you didnt have to press the button in so far to activate them.  I worry abou the construction of the tail cap being polymer but that could be unfounded.  Other than that is the best hand held flash light I have ever tried.  Id love to see an in depth review.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is the Night Ops Gladius in stock anywhere yet and does anyone have a personal review of the light?

I have them in stock! As a SF dealer I will say that they are every bit as good and then some! The Gladius has become my new favorite handheld light.

C4

www.gandrtactical.com

Review: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=20&t=232234

I am waiting very patiently for mine
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
There are few reviews here:

www.night-ops.com/productreview.htm

There is a natural tendency to believe the switch is weaker that it is because of the look.
It is actually well supported and made a material that is quite impact and chemical resistant.  

The only thing I have seen is in the pre-production models, the actual cover on the plunger has come loose, but you can still operate the light easily in a fight.  We made adjustments to the system, and to date, no complaints.

If fact, if the entire rotary dial and tailcap shatter, you can still operate the light and change channels.

It has not been out there long enough to really find the kinks.

Time as always will tell.

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:06:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:09:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Grant, sent you a PM.

Dave
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:34:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Grant,  I received my Gladius and I love it.  The only way I could have received it faster is if you have hand delivered it

The versatility of this thing is amazing.  I felt like a kid with a new toy when I was playing with the programable mode.  The neighbors dog, did not know what to make of the strobe.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:38:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#10]

I bought one when they were first available, and it is the best light on the market. the strobe alone is worth the price of admission. I can't imagine any proffessional without one.
Hey Ken where's the tape switch cap??

Fast
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top