Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 12:00:56 PM EDT
Im looking to add a Weapon light to my H&K FP6 12 gauge. The shop by my house carries streamlight M3's and told me he can get an M6 which also has a laser built in.
Price is around 250 or so. Wondering if anyone ever used streamlight or know how it compares to surefire lights?? Any help appreciated

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#1]
M6 rocks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:59:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I use my M6 on my G17. The laser isn't good for anything except scaring an intruder in the home.

Having a laser on a shotgun or any gun for that matter, unless it's an IR laser, is pretty much for intimidation or "cool factor."

I'd go with the M3X or the SureFire X200. Unless you must have the laser.

IMO the M6 gets used more to entertain my dog than it does for tactical purposes.

HS1
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
The laser makes a hell of a cat toy..
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top