Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2004 8:22:27 AM EDT
Anybody know? I'm thinkning about one, but want to make sure the dot will be very visible, I have seen some aiming lasers that were very hard to see.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anybody know? I'm thinking about one, but want to make sure the dot will be very visible, I have seen some aiming lasers that were very hard to see.

Will you be shooting in full sun light? Or in a indoor range?

C4

It's for indoor use, no more distance than 10m. (home defense). I just want to be sure I can see the dot in a tense situation, some laser dots I have seen are so small, you have to focus on the dot, not the perpretrator.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#4]
If you are really concerned about the visibility of the dot, i believe streamlight sells holographic "filters" for the laser that create projected reticles, crosshairs and such.Streamlight tactical light hologram kit
I don't think it's really necessary, but it is an option
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top