Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2004 7:09:58 AM EDT
I see that Surefire makes different color filters for some of there lights. I am wondering what they do and what the different colors do better than each other?
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:48:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a red one so it doesn't ruin my night vision when I patrol around the house plus it's good for map reading or looking at Playboy mags in the dark.    

"The FM66 Blue Filter produces a smooth beam of blue light. Hunters use the blue filter to track wounded game at night because blood stands out more distinctly against foliage when viewed under blue light. The filter is also useful for close range, non-tactical applications - such as map reading -- as map reading."  Quoted off of the Surefire site.

Infrared for LE and Military.

See link below.

www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/prrfnbr/512/sesent/00
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top