Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2004 8:36:25 AM EDT
Does anyone on here sale the GG&G TID's for a Surefire C3?

You know, the saw-toothed strike bezel, that fits over the end of your tactical light!

If so, how much shipped to Okla.?

teamroper2004
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Somebody's gotta know who sales GG&G products, anybody?

teamroper2004
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Order it direct from them.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks 1001001,

I may have too, but they're $46.00 plus shipping, I was hoping some dealer on here had them cheaper!

teamroper2004
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Right now GG&G only make that for the 6P,Z size and the E1, E2 flashlights. Is the diameter of the C3 the same as one of those? If it is I ordered mine from BotachTactical. Their Customer Services is OK. I had a screwed up order that they fixed and shipped the right parts to me overnight at their expense.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Right now GG&G only make that for the 6P,Z size and the E1, E2 flashlights. Is the diameter of the C3 the same as one of those? If it is I ordered mine from BotachTactical. Their Customer Services is OK. I had a screwed up order that they fixed and shipped the right parts to me overnight at their expense.

Cellblock,
        It's the same size as the 6P, how much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks
teamroper2004
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#6]
31.20 plus S/H.

I love mine! I have it on my "off duty" flashlight (Surefire E2E) that I carry in my fannypack.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:37:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Jason at JTAC Supply carries GGG stuff.  He is in Panola, OK.  JTAC Supply

Fannypack huh?
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top