Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2004 3:58:42 PM EDT
I would like to mount a light on my AR. I have a midlength RRA. I have the standard handguards and would like to make use of a barrel mount. I have been using a Streamlight Polystinger for about 5 years and would like to try one of thier polymer lights for my AR.  Where can I get this gear? Comments?? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
signal,
it's just my personal preference that i don't mount anything on my barrel like lasers, flashlights and disco ball
i would save up, get a good rail system for it and mount the light on your rail.
there is a dealer here i think grant @ gandrtactical can help you if not  bright flashlights. check the industry partner page.

meat
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]
TDI makes a rail that mounts on the bayonet lug (this assumes you have a preban config).  The lug mount seems well built, but is a little expensive ($40) for nothing more than a block of aluminum.  
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top