Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/30/2003 5:58:20 AM EDT
heres my problem, i need a remote switch for a surefire g2, my questions are:
1) does any1 make one for this light model?
2) if they do, how much and where can i get one?

i want it to mount on the g2 that i currently have mounted on my m16. the other guys in my unit are askin me if we can find any anywhere.

id appreciate any help yall can give
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:46:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#2]
bf... how reliable is the $25 aftermarket tapeswitch?  I am a little skeptical of trying it since it is so much cheaper than the sf.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 3:41:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Picked up one not long ago from BF...

The quality of the tape switch impressed me.  It exceeded my expectations and has worked great.  I can't say how long it will last but, by the looks of it, it should last.

BF is great to deal with and I recieved it quick!

I like SF and their products but, for a tapeswitch I believe they are a little overpriced.

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Tape switches are a source of constant problems, be sure you have a spare and some way to hold it on.

If you can position the light so you can slide your support hand forward and push the button on the rear of the light you'll have few if any problems of any sort, to include [i]not[/i] turning the light on accidently!

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
heres my problem, i need a remote switch for a surefire g2, my questions are:
1) does any1 make one for this light model?
2) if they do, how much and where can i get one?

i want it to mount on the g2 that i currently have mounted on my m16. the other guys in my unit are askin me if we can find any anywhere.

id appreciate any help yall can give
View Quote

I suggest you contact C4iGrant at:
[url]www.gandrtactical.com[/url]

I'm positive he will be able to answer any questions you have.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top