Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/24/2003 8:34:51 PM EDT
I have a Surefire M3, that I use for work. Today, it sliped out of my hand, hit the concrete, and the bulb shattered. It wasn't a very hard hit, but the bulb still broke. The worst part is that it left a residue on the reflector, so with a replacement bulb, the beam has a dark spot. My M900 has taken harder hits, and always come out fine. I bought this because it can withstand a certain amount of abuse. Any thoughts on how to fix it, or should I just contact Surefire and see if they can help.

Thanks.
Steve.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Id almost guarantee they'd fix you right up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact Surefire... I am confident they will help you out. My guess would be a new bezel and bulb.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.
I'll call them Monday morning.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#4]
They will definitely fix you up.  I had a problem with my 6Z, the tailcap does not work (kids were playing with it).  They sent me a new one, no questions asked,(after some basic troubleshooting).
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top