Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2003 7:05:22 PM EDT
Anyone know if they (wilcox) ever made a Picatinny style mount for their Nightstalker LAM system? I have seen the AR-mount which mounts it to the side (if memory serves) of the front sight post.

Link Posted: 10/22/2003 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Does anyone on this board own a Wilcox "So Smart" (Nightstalker) LAM besides me just out of curiosity.

Link Posted: 10/23/2003 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Wilcox Power grip with the barrel mount. Very rugged but almost impossible to get the rail mount for it. You have to get the mounts directly from Wilcox. The rail mount for mine is supposed to be around $100 (almost as much as I paid for the whole assembly). I haven't been able to find anything else to work yet. Sorry, kind of off topic.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Just remembered, someone had a unit and several mounts for sale on the EE not to long ago. Might want to check there.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I have not seen the barrel mount/power grip I do not think. (Or I just do not recognize the name). I have the "so Smart" laser unit, and the "beamer" light unit. I have one Pictanny/Weaver mount for it (looking for another). Finding anything for wilcox though seems to be like pulling teeth. The reason I am wondering if anyone else here owns one is my laser unit seems to have developed a problem. The little LCD display that shows battery life, and current blink rate mode seems to be a little flaky. Sometimes when I put the battery in, it is on. Sometimes it is off. Then, when it is working if I turn the selector switch (to turn the laser on) the LCD stops working again. The laser (and blink rates) all work fine though. It is REALLY wierd.
I might try to get a hold of wilcox and see if I can get it serviced.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top