Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2003 11:38:21 AM EDT
In guns n stuff there is a copy of a SF6p series weapon light with pressure pad,alluminum made. 69.95. Anyone know anything about it or tried one, wondering if its worth the money.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I just saw their ad in Small Arms Review and went to their website [url=http://www.mfiap.com/airsoft/acce/spec-ops-flashlight.htm]MFI[/url].  

I was wondering the same thing.  They have a few items which seem worth considering.  If you go direct, it will save you a few dollars more.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I admit I have never tried the SF knockoffs, but the SF G2 is the real thing and 25USD, a 6p should be $65, and the tapeswitch tailcap is <40 USD IIRC.  I have thoroughly abused SFs and trust them, so I, myself, wouldn't bother with it.

It may be a fine light, but I can get parts and accessories for SF from many places.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top