Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/19/2003 7:06:59 AM EDT
I've ran several searches on the SureFire website and have come up with nothing so far. Also, searched most of the AR dealers websites and nothing. So, where can I get one of these? TIA
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Any friendly SureFire Dealer will be able to order any part that has a code (A19, M49, Z32 UU05 etc) and even some parts that just have a part number (such as the G2Z bezel, the M2 bezel in black and PocketClips etc)

If you goggle "SureFire Z32" I'm sure you'll find a whole host of SureFire Dealers online.

Al
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I think lpstactical.com sells them.  I bought two G2 from them and they showed up in like 2 days.  Best of luck.

Max
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top