Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 11:25:37 AM EDT
Where is the Best Place with the Best Price to order the SureFire M900A Light?

Also please let me know how you guys like this Light?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Chris at Eagle Firearms a shout.  He's a dealer here on the board.  I've bought two Surefires from him, the last a M900A w/red nav. lights, and his price was by far the best I've found.  Shipping was instantaneous as well.

The M900A is definately the way to go if you're looking for a light/front grip combo!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Surefire M900 has no substitute. The forward grip is a longer than almost any other, but it is unequaled as far as lights and grips go. Biggest complaint is the price and availability.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What is the Best Color Navigation LED Lights to get on it?

Red?

Thanks..
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree the white gives true color but is not too bright.  The red is too dim to me and the blue is brighter than the white but I dont like not seeing true colors.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I like mine. Red nave lights. Very bright. Still need to send in my coupon for the MN11. I got mine from [email protected]. $475. I know I could have gotten it cheaper, but Wes is a good guy, and I got a good deal on my other $1300 worth of stuff, so I threw it on the card too.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I paid around 450-460 from the Island group. 877-224-1902. www.islandsecuritystore.com. Fast shipping, got mine in 2 days. Works great, I have "shined" deer off my back deck at about 225 yds and wasplenty to see. red nav lights are a bit dull though.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#8]
It kills me to say this but, I got mine this week from Botach. I ordered it on Monday and it was in my hands on Tuesday. They have them on special for $419.00. Always ask them if the product is in stock or not. I got the blue LED’s and love them. Blue works better with my ACOG. That was what made up my mind on the LED color.

I originally ordered an M900A from Cal’s in April. Never came. I got pissed off and gave Botach a shot and it worked out for me.

Got to use the M900 on a very late night search warrant call out last night. I am in love with this thing. Big improvement over the M659 I had before.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:17:09 AM EDT
[#9]
What's an M659?
659 is an under front sight carbine barrel mounted 6V SureFire WeaponLight with 5" tape switch. Do you have a Millennium LM90 for it then?

Thanks

Al
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd tried out the M900 a few times and finally got mine last week from member C4iGrant at [url]http://gandrtactical.tripod.com[/url].  I spent the first night creeping around my house with it, then took it to the range yesterday.  The grip is long, but you can use it as a rest on a low sandbag, the ground, or against a barricade.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Size15s,

Yes I had the 659 under the barrel mounted 6V light. I did not think placing an “M” in front of it to designate “Model” would cause so much confusion.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:31:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I've never used a vertical grip like the m900 - how hard is it to switch back and forth between rifles with and without a vertical grip? how well does it work in a low prone?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I have the model with the red nav. lights and I love it.  Great light.

I got mine from [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=164689&w=searchPop]EagleFirearms[/url] who is currently advertising them on this board for $435 + $7 shipping.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Botach has them on sale right now for $395.

Order at your own risk.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#15]
The RED Nav. lights on mine are very bright, to the point where you can't look at them directly without A LOT of squinting.  I can't attest to the white and blue, but I'm guessing they're equally as bright, if not brighterasdf.  The nice thing about red is that it doesn't require your eyes to readjust as much in darkness.

I also just received a RED tipoff filter, which sheds a very large red beam which will easily illuminate a hallway, etc.

Also added today was an OTAL Laser.  These things are AWESOME!!!  Just for fun I went outside and shined it down the street.  I could CLEARLY see it at the end of the cul-de-sac, against the trees - almost 900 ft. away!!!!!  
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'd tried out the M900 a few times and finally got mine last week from member C4iGrant at [url]http://gandrtactical.tripod.com[/url].  I spent the first night creeping around my house with it, then took it to the range yesterday.  The grip is long, but you can use it as a rest on a low sandbag, the ground, or against a barricade.  
View Quote

Grant is a good man for M900, his price is on par with Botach but with much better service.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I ordered one from Grant too, nice guy to deal with not to mention the great price he has for SF products. He gave me a killer deal and I ended up with two SF lights. If youre looking for white color nav, he got one left I think.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:07:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Another vote for Grant, got an excellent price on my M900AB
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top