Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 10:18:56 PM EDT
I purchased a M-6 recently from a member. I think it has a Glock mount. When I say mount I am talking about the spring loaded cross bar (polymer) that secures the unit from sliding on the rail......I would like to attach to a standard AR pictanny (sp?) rail but it seems as if the polymer cross bar is shaped like a triangle and would only allow it to slide on and not back off......does anyone know if there is another accessory that is made for the M-6 for mounting to an AR.....thanks in advance
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Well there is this [url]http://gggaz.com/products/m3ti.php[/url] but most people fit an M3 or M6 to 1913 spec rails no problem.  What problem are you having exactly?  Or have you not tried it yet?  Most people say the 1913 rail fit is tight but it works.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:33:28 PM EDT
[#2]
a buddy at work clipped his m3 (same as m6, minus laser) to the flat top rail and the small rail for my pistol grip.  It was REALLY TIGHT, but it worked.  Getting it off seemed to be harder than putting it on.

the light should work on all 1913 rails
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 4:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I have tried it. It goes on like a champ but it took my wife and myself 20 minutes to get it off.....I cannot do that again....With it being a triangle the slope is facing the direction of sliding on....the square angle at the back of the triangle does not raise enough to clear the crosscut of the rail when the "locking tabs" are pushed to remove......does this description make sense????
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:30:40 PM EDT
[#4]
should fit
i have a laser devices Blast unit for my Glock and it fits my Bushmasters rails
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]
It takes a little time to wear in. If the TLI wasnt on and off of a pistol or a 1913 rail it may have a little flash around it, give it time or run it up and down a rail and that should break it in
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top