Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2021 10:28:55 PM EDT
Hello, I just bought a safe and I am wondering, on the inside of the door, where most mount a door organiser, is it safe to screw items to this part of the door? id like to get a magazine holder, but it requires being screwed on. All the organisers I see seem use a suspender-type strap with a clip on it. I don't want to ruin the door or anything, but the standard door organisers don't really thrill me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
When the locksmith changed the dial on our Liberty that front panel is the fire retardant not sure if screws would hold.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Years ago I used small drywall anchors to attach "trays" to the inside of the door to hold ammo and other small items. They easily hold 3-4 boxes of ammo or a dozen + loaded handgun magazines no problem. They are as solid as the day I put them in...

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool, I will look into both options. Thanx!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top