Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2020 8:33:13 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I could get some of the little cups that you press into all the blank holes that come in these AR and bolt gun stocks?  I need the little ones that once you press in, you screw a machine screw in through the back to hold them in. I'm needing anti rotation models and I can't find them anywhere.  
Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if this would work, but Grovtec makes a rotation limited screw in QD swivel cup.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Magpul manufactures those press-in types with screws. I really don't like those because they protrude quite a bit. I use those GrovTec QD bases and those are in fact FLUSH. You just need a simple thread tap. I like to use clear Gorilla Glue on the threads. I've used Loctite on some and that worked too. Never had a single issue with any GrovTec QD bases.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#3]
A forum member was making some and selling them on the EE, I bought a couple several months ago and have been very happy with them.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/-/25-1958376/?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Double tap
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Great ideas guys, thanks for all the help.  I will chase down those leads.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:49:39 AM EDT
[#6]
https://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/qd-micro-mount/

QD Micro Flush QD Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT - 8 Position Rotation Limited Quick Detach Socket - Mounts through a single 1/2" hole
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top