Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/12/2020 3:26:38 PM EDT
So I’ve gotten 2 of the Savior TGB discreet bags, and they’re awesome for the money. Love them. But I hate the buckles on the straps that go over your shoulder, they seem to like to come unclipped at random times or under load. So I mentioned in a post in the past discussing the issue that I’d try using a Cobra buckle to fix them. Well, it worked.

2” Cobra buckle
Paracord

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for that.... just ordered a cobra buckle

I just got this bag a few months ago to store my full-sized AR in.... just fits so when I start to add gear this makes sense
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the bag. Great setup and easy to use, but the main strap buckle is the weak point. Not anymore.

Well worth the price, both the bag and the upgrade. If they offered it like this, even for $20 more, it would be a hit.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are you finding the Cobra buckles and how much are you paying for them?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top